[SLUG] Next Meeting

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Fri Nov 29 21:16:00 GMT 2002

On Thursday 28 November 2002 2:49 pm, you wrote:
> The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 10th December.
>
> Now is the time to decide what happens at the next meeting, so get your
> thinking caps on! Is there anything inparticular you would like to see
> accomplished?

I have loads of things I need to ask about.  Whether they are suitable for
topics for a meeting is another matter.  One thing I'd like to become more
familiar is compiling from source.

Something that was suggested as a topic in the past was e-mail the UNIX way.
Sendmail etc.  Any chance of that happening?

I have a suggestion for the website.  This was mentioned on the York lug list
a while ago, and I thought it might be usefull here too.  How about a 'For
Sale/Wanted' page?

Just a couple of things to start off with.

Toodle pip,