[SLUG] Next meeting

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Tue Oct 1 09:41:00 BST 2002

Okay, I can bring my laptop if that will be any use. It has not got Apache
installed. The trouble with my laptop is that the screen is not very big and
not viewable at wide angles.

Anyone else want to volunteer a machine? How about those who voluteered to
donate one?

As far as I know, there is little else planned for the meeting as yet.
Suggestions welcome.

I shall ring the Cricketers tonight just to make sure we can still use them
as the venue. If not that will cock things up a bit.

http://www.star.net.uk