[SLUG] Next meeting

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Tue Oct 1 23:02:00 BST 2002

The students who may be coming are from the MSc Internet Computing course at
Hull Uni, Scarborough Campus, of which I am one

Of great interest is installing Apache and anything to do with Perl and PHP
as open source features heavily in the course, not sure why Java is
included? So a machine of any description capable of doing some installs and
running perl or php would be handy. Anyway I have been plugging the next
meeting as it could be useful for the students and useful to meet the
students who are interested in Internet computing stuff.

I was working on a date of the 8th, or is it now the 10th?

As for buying beer I propose a time sharing alcohol cycle utilising a
parallel processing straw, the fastest sucker gets the most alcohol :)

Ian