[SLUG] Re: New Computers

djrogers at softhome.net djrogers at softhome.net
Wed Oct 2 11:00:01 BST 2002

If you can order via a business this company provide well build systems.
http://www.valuelist.co.uk/

also this a friend suggested this site
http://www.2ucomputers.co.uk/

Adams, Jamie writes:

> I am looking to buy a new computer over the next few weeks. Can anyone
> recommend a company that does good price and good quality prebuilt machines?
> Preferably a local company, but im not all that fussed.
>
> Jamie

> http://www.star.net.uk

Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels
start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and
then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the
music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.
 -- H.S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"