[SLUG] New Computers

aardvark llama anisotropy9 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:13:01 BST 2002

>Jamie wrote:
>I am looking to buy a new computer over the next few weeks. Can anyone
>recommend a company that does good price and good quality prebuilt
> >machines?
Have a word with Mick Finn at Cyberi@ on Northway. I don't know where in
'boro you live but I think it would pass the `are you local?' criteria.

Although I've never bought a full machine, I have bought a fair amount of
bits and always found him to be good. Also, friends and aquaintance *have*
and IIRC he has always been `competively' priced and very helpful in sorting
out any glitches that tend to come up.

:)w