[SLUG] Next Meeting: Tuesday 8th October

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Tue Oct 8 16:08:00 BST 2002

This may sound obvious, but just to make sure.

Can whoever is bringing the computer(s) down make sure they have the Apache
stuff with them. Otherwise we will be a bit stuck!

http://www.star.net.uk