[SLUG] IRC Meetings

Chris Sutcliffe chris at chrissut.worldonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 09:37:01 BST 2002

.
> [snip]
> Im suggesting that perhaps we could have one night a week (or fortnight)
> that we can get together and have a chat.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Can't connect through my machine though
cos I can't IRC through the Proxy which is set up on my son's machine
(nearest to a telephone point). So I will have to use his machine which
counts me out on weekdays after 2030hrs and 2100hrs at the weekend (his
bedtimes not mine :) ) but I can join in up until that point. Will have
to use windows though (Ughhh!!!) but I am in the process of persuading
him that Linux is a good thing...if I can get Midtown Madness 2 working
under Linux, oh...and London Racing, then he would be over like a shot!

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe
Linux User #160319