[SLUG] IRC Meetings

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Sun Oct 20 10:00:01 BST 2002

On Monday 14 October 2002 1:10 pm, Jamie wrote:
> Sorry Al, I wasnt trying to steal your thunder. :)

Ooops! Sorry Jamie, I didn't mean to sound like a small child whose sweets
had been taken from him.

In another mail you suggested Tuesday as the eveing for the IRC meet.  Is
there any chance it could be another night, Wednesdays are good for me.  It's
just that so many things seem to happen on a Tuesday now, holding meetings on
that night will mean I'll not be able to join in.