[SLUG] IRC Meetings

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Mon Oct 21 10:26:00 BST 2002

Okay, I think it is all sorted.

We will have the first IRC meet this coming Wednesday at 7.30pm. If
everything goes well, we will them either weekly or fortnightly.

The channel has been created on irc.lug.org.uk:6667, simply for the reason
that this server holds a lot of the other lugs irc channels.

The channel name is #scarboroughlug and it is open from now.

The IRC channel offers a good opportunity for those people on the mailing
list who cannot or do not want to come to meetings, to meet the rest of us
and give us suggestions on how we can make improvements to the group.

I look forward to seeing you then.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk