[SLUG] IRC Meetings

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Mon Oct 21 16:11:01 BST 2002

For those of you not familiar with IRC, the following may or may not be
useful.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk