[SLUG] Grub -> Lilo

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Wed Sep 4 10:33:00 BST 2002

> > [snipped]
> > Okay, I have it fixed now, For information, the problem lied with the
> syntax of my config file. My has entries like this:
> >
> >[snip]
>
> Glad you got things sorted Jamie but now Gavin is away, who will sort
> out probs till he comes back, as he seems to be the only one (don't
> suppose he is though) with enough knowledge to answer the complex
> questions :(

Yeah, he seems to have an answer for everything, but lets not let his head
get too big ;-) We also have Ian, who is a bit of an expert in web stuff,
and me who is an expert at asking stupid questions.

We should count ourselves lucky we have them on the list.

I think it is quite rarely that a question goes unanswered on the list, I
dont think I have the same level of knowledge as Ian and Gavin in their
respective fields, but I did manage to keep my system running before the
group started, so I think I would be able to point people in the right
direction.

The way I see it, is as a continuous learning process. All the knowledge
that I learn from the 'experts', is knowledge that I can later pass on to
someone else.

Still, lets hope he doesnt decide to emmigrate or anything :)

http://www.star.net.uk