[SLUG] Meeting of the 10th September 2002

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Sun Sep 8 00:47:00 BST 2002

On Saturday 07 September 2002 6:18 pm, you wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea Phil, Al might be interested in having a look at
> Fluxbox. I am going to give the landlord a ring tommorow, just to make sure
> that the number of machines is not a problem.

I certainly would.  I believe Fluxbox is similar to Blackbox, am I correct?

Mark put Black box on his machine today, which he is intending to bring on
Tuesday.  So if you know your way around this type of desktop I'd appreciate
a few minutes tuition on getting the best from either Blackbox or Fluxbox.