[SLUG] Re: Fwd: Contact Form

Jamie jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 02:23:01 BST 2002

Whoops, forwarded the wrong email.

My last email may make a little more sense when read with the messsage below.

----- Forwarded message from Apache <apache at lug.org.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 04:38:28 +0100
From: Apache <apache at lug.org.uk>
To: jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk
Subject: Contact Form

From:		erwin_vh at hotmail.com
Contact:	I also  live in Scarborough...however it is Scarborough, Ontario Canada.  I was excited when I found this group on-line however could not find the address locally.  It was not until later when I saw the .uk..in your URL that I realized taht it was in the UK. Shame because I wanted to visit.    I just thought the I wwould share that with you.

Take care have fun and have a few pints for me...

erwin

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Jamie Adams