[SLUG] Local forum plug

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Fri Sep 20 09:46:00 BST 2002

Hi Ian,

I did get the link you sent me last week, I have not had a look at it yet
though.

It seems like a good idea, as far as I know, there is nothing similar. You
could probably do with a bit of advertising, maybe an article in the evening
news or something?

http://www.star.net.uk