[SLUG] Mail Grrrr

Jamie jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 24 00:22:00 BST 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 07:07:44PM +0100, Gavin Baker wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 20:02, aardvark llama wrote:
> > <SNIP>
> > Anyway, what do you make of wicki or clicki. This would be a neat and/or
> > quick way to get the cookbook up and running.
>
> A Wiki would be a fun way to do it, although most wicki's i've looked at
> tend to get messy after a while. Maybe it would be overkill. Either way,
> this is Jamie's domain.

I have no experience with Wiki or Clicki, so to be honest, just to save time for me, I will stick to a plain old HTML page for now. If it expands and we get a lot of suggestions for this part of the site then maybe we can expand it. More than likely the next big expansion will be the switch to PHP, but I dont plan to do this for a while yet. :)

Will, in regard to your email problems. As far as I can see, there is no problem at our end. There are no pending messages etc, so it does not look like the mail server ever recieved them.

--
Jamie Adams

SCARBOROUGH LINUX USER GROUP
www.scarborough.lug.org.uk