[SLUG] Next Meeting

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Thu Apr 3 17:18:00 BST 2003

Thursday is ok for me

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk]On Behalf Of Chris
Sutcliffe
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 03:35
To: Scarborough Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Next Meeting

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 11:50, Adams, Jamie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have had a word with the landlord of the Cricketers and he is pretty
booked up over this week and next week. No word from Gav anyway so I think
we can writeoff the rest of the networking stuff. I would however like to
get together so that we can sort out the bits that need doing and have a bit
of a brainstorm on what you would like the lug to do in the future.

> Im suggesting that we have a meet in the Crescent sometime next week,
maybe Wednesday/Thursday?

Thursday would be OK for me ;)

Chris

--