[SLUG] Next Meeting

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 13:52:01 BST 2003

Oh yeah, that would be useful to know.

How about 8pm? Most people didn't turn up till about then last time.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk