[SLUG] Winmodems, GRRRR!

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Fri Apr 11 15:02:00 BST 2003

Hi Ross,

I cant find any information on your modem from google, which is odd. The intel site states that they do not manufacture modems, just the internal chipsets. Do you have any more information on the modem?

I bought an external modem as they are usually full hardware, not this controllerless crap they sell with new pc's.

I bought mine from QuayTec on North Street, it was about £30.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk