[SLUG] Future Venues

Mark Feather akwe-xavante at firenet.uk.com
Tue Apr 15 18:17:01 BST 2003

This evening i have visited several local pubs that i know have function rooms for use by local groups.

Of those only the following two were worth noting.

Poachers Pocket
Location: Osgodby
Free use of room upstairs if we use the bar downstairs, the function room has its own bar but there is a charge for its use.
Tuesday evenings best evening
Computers are no problem
It has its own carpark
Contact Graham on 584372 after 7pm

The cask
Location: Ramshill, 300 yrds from the Valley Bridge!
Free use of room downstairs
Tuesdays and Thursday evenings are free
Computers are no problem
On street parking only, no carpark
Contact Kim 9.30am till noon & 6.30pm till 11pm plus!

I have used both rooms several times in the past and i believe that the Toby Jug Room at the Cask to be the better choice of the two rooms.

Over to you to follow up and sort out, i have not booked anything or made any promises

Mark