[SLUG] CMS Candidates

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Thu Apr 17 17:24:01 BST 2003

MessageHaving tested a few more CMS programs I have successfully installed
one called "Geeklog" http://www.geeklog.net/

The install that I have set up is to insecure etc to invite people to have a
look at but you can get information etc from the Geeklog site. I will play
around with the program some more and at the next meeting will make a
decision

Ian