[SLUG] CMS

Jamie Adams jamie.adams at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 19 17:40:01 BST 2003

Ian, you dissapeared off the IRC chat whilst I was looking into the MYSQL
stuff. I can get into PHPmyadmin with the passwords from the files in the
root directory, if this would help, but other that that I know nothing
about MySQL databases.

The lug.org.uk site says:

> The server is running mySQL for those who wish to have a database driven
> site using perl or PHP.
>
> Every new lug should be allocated a database and a mysql user account.
> phpmyadmin is also installed for those who prefer a web-based
> >administration tool rather than the command line utilities.
>
> For further details, check for the appropriate .README files in your lug
> home directory.

Clive Jones is the bloke with responsibility for looking after the
databases etc, you can contact him at clive at lug.org.uk, they are aware of
who is now looking after the group.

Hope this helps.
Jamie