[SLUG] slug email problems

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Sat Apr 26 18:18:00 BST 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:43:22 +0100
Phil Kershaw wrote:

> Why do I keep getting this responce when I email to the group? It's happened a few times now.
>

> Your mail to 'Scarborough' with the subject
>
>     irc setup

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message caught by spam filter
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.

Hi Phil,

All E-mails posted in HTML are caught by mailmans spam filters and require approval by the list moderator.  (Now me)  Sorry it's taken some time to get your messages approved, but I've just had a nightmare couple of days with my ISP.  All fixed now hopefully.

In future, you'll find it easier to send messages to the list in plain text.  So as not to get caught up in the spam filters.

Sorry for the delays.