[SLUG] Apologies To All Members

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 20:17:39 BST 2003

Thats great Ian,

I will hold off putting things in the Wiki and Geeklog for now until all are
happy with the direction we are taking. Once everybody is agreed that
Geeklog
is here to stay (personally I think its excellent) then I will transfer all
the stuff in the Wiki to Geeklog.

A little humour to end this e-mail.

I have noticed that in the Geeklog config file there is an array where you
can put censored words. The strange thing is I can't find Microsoft or
Windows in there (sez he who is posting this e-mail from Outlook Express).

Regards,

Paul.