[SLUG] Next Meeting

Chris Sutcliffe chris at cbsutcliffe.uklinux.net
Sun Aug 10 20:08:00 BST 2003

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 07:59:33PM +0000, Jamie Adams wrote:

> > 1. Use the Cask anyway but we won't be able to take any machines.
> >
> > 2. Use another pub and, again, not take any computers.
> >
> > 3. Go limping back to the Cricketers and try and book there.
> >
> > 4. Have the meet at my place...its a genuine offer. I have a separate
> > dining room with a large table (and table protector), its an 8 seater.
> > There are sockets, so computers would be ok. The downside is that you
> > would have to bring your own booze (or soft drink).
> >
> > 5. We forget this month and book next month with the Cask.
>
> I'll go along with what the majority say. It will need to be Tuesday though for
> me to make it at all.

The majority suggested the Cricketers or my place.

Well, I've telephoned the Cricketers and they are fully booked
throughout August...damn!

So, it looks like my place. For those who do not know, its 55 Manor
Road. Thats the house right on the corner where Prospect Road meets
Manor Road (its the one with the big hedge...ask Al) and the preferred
entrance is the front...on Manor Road. Tuesday the 19th August will be the
date.

Bring your preferred tiple and any adapters or extentions for any
machines that you bring...cya there

Chris