[SLUG] Meeting Reminder

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Tue Aug 19 09:33:01 BST 2003

As the Jackson Five song goes.. "I'll be there... I'll be theeere"

Cya's laters.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk