[SLUG] Mailing Lists!

Jamie Adams adamsj at sdf-eu.org
Mon Aug 25 15:00:01 BST 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Ian Eade @ IGM wrote:

> MS Outlook provides a number of options for how it marks messages when
> replying, no doubt theres an option which might be more to your liking?

Im not saying it doesn't, indeed I have mine at work set to my preference. The
annoying thing is when it's set not to indicate reply's in any way at all. It's
probably not even an Outlook exclusive problem.

> And yes Outlook is prone to virus's, but isn't everything that Microsoft
> writes?

Yup, lol. But there are mnay capable clients available for Windows if your
willing to have a look. It is an easy to use program and up until the recent
Outlook XP was quite capable. My girlfriend refuses to use anything else. Shame
on her.

Jamie

        adamsj at sdf-eu.org
  SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System