[SLUG] Open Source project invitation

Jonathan Worthington jonathan at jwcs.net
Wed Dec 10 09:59:26 GMT 2003

> <snip>
>
> So if you want to have a go at some design and coding or just have a few
> ideas then I'll be glad to hear from you, naturally everyone involved
> will be on the credits list.
I don't have time to get involved and help out, but I would recommend you
look at using SourceForge (or similar).  SourceForge provide open source
projects (for free) with CVS, mailing lists, space to host downloadable
files and a website and a whole load more, plus you're listed in their
directory of open source projects.  See http://www.sourceforge.net/.

I've been using SourceForge to host my own open source project
(http://amamp.sourceforge.net/).  IMO it's worth it for the CVS alone.  :-)

Jonathan