[SLUG] Cool Linux.

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Tue Feb 11 17:35:02 GMT 2003

Hi,

Just before xmas, the cover CD of Linux user & developer had an ISO image of Cool Linux.  I was hoping I might be able to make a copy on Alison's M$ machine, but it turns out the burning software she has can't make CD's from an ISO image.

Would anyone be willing and able to do this for me?

Usual offer of beer applies!

I've had a few friends recently asking 'whats this Linux stuff about then"? and as Cool Linux will run of the CD.  Could be a good chance to show them what Linux will do on their own machines without risking the're current set up.

Toodle pip,

Al

P.S.  Alternatively, if anyone has a Knoppix disc they'd be willing to copy for me, etc?