[SLUG] Web Site

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Wed Feb 12 09:45:01 GMT 2003

Er, maybe. Lol

Somebody had commented that the 'grey' one looked a bit drab and
depressing. Also, some of the pages didn't work too well with Internet
Explorer. This one 'fingers crossed' should look the same on all
browsers.

Its not completely finished yet, but I needed to get it up because the
old one still had last months meeting details.

Jamie

> Chris
> --
> Chris Sutcliffe
> Linux User #160319
> <chris at chrissut.worldonline.co.uk>

> http://www.star.net.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk