[SLUG] IRC Meet Tonight - 7.30

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Mon Feb 17 18:09:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:53:15 -0000
Ian Eade @ IGM Web Design wrote:

> I managed to get there but BT chose to disconnect me, then when I reconnected my keyboard packed in

We were wondering what happened to you.

> Al, I hope you got the crontab job running and apologies for disappearing but the only way I can get my keyboard working again is to reboot

Thanks for the detailed explanation of crontabs Ian.  I'm still trying to work out how to make the script do what I want it too though.  I should be over on Tuesday, so hope to talk to you about it more then.

> Computers eh, what a load of crap

I've got a 1969 Series IIa Land Rover I'll swap with you! ;)

Sorry to take so long to reply.