[SLUG] IRC Meet Tonight - 7.30

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Mon Feb 17 22:52:01 GMT 2003

A 1969 Land Rover, no doubt a graceful classic? Did you know that the first car a person in the third world see's is a Land Rover or that over 75% of all land Rovers built are still running? (Source: Crap facts department, Solihull) Personally I would swap my computer for a 1972 Mercedes 350E, 6.9 V8, however being realistic swapping a Windows machine for anything better than a toaster is pushing you're luck.

According to the SLUG homepage Wednesday has been deleted, the last time weekdays were removed a civil revolution took place.

"The meeting date for this month is Tuesday 18th, not Thursday 19th"

I'll be there on Tuesday but am missing Wednesday already

Ian