[SLUG] two questions please

Jamie Adams jamie.adams at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 20 01:12:01 GMT 2003

On 2003.02.20 00:33 Ian Eade @ IGM Web Design wrote:
> hello freddy

> how many members does the list involve ?

According to the database there are 24 registered email addresses. Some
of these are from people who subscribe from multiple email addresses,
so I think the real number is nearer 20.

The number of people who actually participate, ie post on the mailing
list or go to meetings, is much lower.

> and could you give me an overall idea of the list in its self
> from a members view.

For me its just a place where I can find some people who have a similar
interest to me, ie Linux. And to get some help, or just tell other
people about a cool new app ive found.

It is just as stated on the tin, a group of Linux users.

> have you any members that can write scripts for use in unix/emacs -
> lots,
> pop down to the next meeting and you can see them in action :)

Cant help you here. Sorry. Emacs scares me!

> ps
> Damn I forgot the IRC meeting again!

We got the record four! Woohoo!