[SLUG] Dial up packages

Jamie Adams jamie.adams at myrealbox.com
Sat Feb 22 22:30:02 GMT 2003

On 2003.02.22 22:23 Ian Eade @ IGM Web Design wrote:
> Does any know a good ISP for a 24/7 56K dial up package
>
> BT's Surf Anytime is now an averaged number of hours per month and its
> getting worse by the week
>
> Ta Mucho
>
> Ian

I had the same problem. I was using PlusNet, which used to have a
really good reputation. I was limited to 40 hours a week and they
kicked me off a couple of weeks ago.

In the end I plumped for Freeserve, but only because you get the first
three months at £6.99, and your not limited (as far as I could tell)
in the amount of hours you use. They do have a 2 hour cutoff, which was
a bit of a downer for me as PlusNet didnt, but other than that I have
had no problems so far.

Or you could go for Tiscali, they didnt bill me for a year :)