[SLUG] Dial up packages

mike drawneek mike at drawneek.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 01:05:01 GMT 2003

In message <BMEELIOFOPIHMBGHJDFGAEKFCIAA.ieade at igmwebdesign.info>, Ian
Eade @ IGM Web Design <ieade at igmwebdesign.info> writes
>Mike
>
>Overall Demon looks good
>
>Exactly which Demon package do you use? And is it really possible to connect
>for 650 hours?
>
>Ian
>

>Try surf time and demon, they give us 650 hours per bill for the flat
>rate.  Not the cheapest but no limit and very few problems.
>--
>mike drawneek

Surf time evenings and weekend (surf together I think its called) plus
demon

either James, John or I are connected from very soon after 6 to gone
midnight most evenings

We also use it a lot at the weekends!!!!

The BT bill gives us the total of 650 or so uncharged hours, I think its
good and no talk so far of capping etc.
--
mike drawneek