[SLUG] Next Meeting: Tuesday 14th January 2003.

mike drawneek mike at drawneek.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 4 14:12:59 GMT 2003

In message <002901c2b3e9$3568aec0$1400a8c0 at school>, Phil Kershaw
<pkershaw at whsmithnet.co.uk> writes
>With a bit of luck I hope to be at the next meeting.
>Firewalls and the like are new to me so if Gav or whoever could do something
>on them it would be good. I'm also interested in squid guard if anyone has
>used it.
>I have an old P166 that is 1.2G, 32Mg that I wouldn't mind experimenting
>with a small linux if anyone has any experience. It has win95 on at the
>moment that only seems to see 500Mg hard drive space for some reason.
>Doesn't matter if we break this one either!!
>
>I can also bring a pc with redhat 7.3 if needed.
>
>Phil Kershaw

If meeting on Tues 14th, we can supply and/or attempt install SUSE
7.2/7.3/8 on this machine.
What graphics card and what make of hard disk is installed?  Plus what
else is fitted?

--
mike drawneek