[SLUG] Reminder - Next Meeting Tuesday 14th Jan (Tommorow)

Jamie jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 23:09:01 GMT 2003

Our first meeting for 2003 takes place at the Cricketers on North Marine
Road, starting out at the usual time of 7.30pm. Maps and directions are
on the website.

The TCP/IP stuff will be happening next month to give Gav some more time
to prepare.

Im not expecting a huge turnout, so dont be surprised if you only see me
on my own, looking a bit of a lemon :)

Oh, and I finaly got my Apple Ibooks power supply working. I would like
to replace MacOS with Linux, does anyone have any PPC distributions? I
will bring the lappy down, if anyone has any CD's it would be much
appreciated if they could bring them along.

Cya tommorow peeps,