[SLUG] Inter-LUG paintball competition

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 10:04:01 GMT 2003

Hi All,

Below is the latest mail from the organiser. I need to know soon if you
are interested in forming a team, and also if there is anyone that would
be able to provide transport.

If we do not have enough numbers for a full team, we could possibly team
up with York as I think they have quite a few interested.

--
"Microsoft has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
 Continue [Y/N] ?"

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk