[SLUG] Apologies

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Thu Jan 16 23:51:01 GMT 2003

On Thursday 16 Jan 2003 11:01 pm, Jamie wrote:
> At the end of the last meeting I said to Al that there would be an IRC
> meet on Wednesday. I said that I would definately be there as I had
> forgotten the last few times. And, um, I forgot again. Sorry.

No need to apologies to me Jamie.  It probably wouldn't suprise you if I said
I was feeling so crap with cold I'd stayed in bed the whole day and was
asleep early in the evening.  So I must apologies myself for not making it
on-line.

I think we had a few useful topics starting Tuesday.  A tentative hint of an
instal fest for the future, Mike's idea of possibly using the collage
facilities later this month.  Talk of more gaming eveings.  The interlug
paint balling competition coming up soon.  If I'd been less like a member of
the living dead I'd have tried to get a bit further with the subject of the
glossary of terms, which Ian seemed quite interested in.  I'm sure other
things where talked about too.  But my brain has been more than a little
fuzzy.  :)

I must say I left the meeting in quite a positive mood and think SLUG is
looking good for this year.