[SLUG] Apologies

Gavin Baker za at supercowpowers.org
Mon Jan 20 12:47:35 GMT 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:01:18 -0000
"Adams, Jamie" <Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk> wrote:

>>> (slowly downloading the powerpc debian install cd.. 7 hours 54 mins to
>>> go .........)
>>
>> I have it on cd here for you if you want to pop round for it instead of
>> setting fire to your modem :/

> My households number of Linux machines has now doubled! I managed to get
> my ibook working with Debian. The install process was relatively easy,
> apart from the amount of downloading needed. In fact it was probably
> easier that installing it on my x86 box. Anyways, its all working
> perfectly!

Damn! So I guess you won't be selling it for £50? ;(

> Now I just have to figure out how to get procmail and exim working
> together (sigh).

exim will use an $HOME/.procmailrc if one exists by default, check the
"DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION" section of your exim.conf...

I think you can just have a .forward file saying "|procmail" for MTA's that
don't have this convenience.

have fun :)

Regards,
Gav