[SLUG] Next Meeting

Al Girling al at sdf-eu.org
Tue Jul 1 09:38:00 BST 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 05:47:43PM +0100, Mark Feather wrote:
> I think that my servers recently installed SPAM filters are filtering out
> our Slug emails i'm not sure.  Can someone let me know when and where the
> next meeting is please.

Hi Mark,

As Jamie says, No descion has been made about the date of the next meeting.  But if you're concerned about missing mail from the list you can always check by going to;

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/scarborough/

To read the archives.

I know Firenets recently introduced SPAM filters have upset some people.  Apparently some weirdo's have even complained they no longer receive SPAM!  Go figure.  :-)

I've just checked the archives myself and I've not missed anything from my Firenet account.  I think you'll find that the list has simply been very quite.

Toodle pip,

al at sdf-eu.org

Registered Linux user 290080

Debian/Gnu Linux