[SLUG] SLUG site and Geeklog

Jamie Adams adamsj at sdf-eu.org
Wed Jul 16 21:19:01 BST 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Ian Eade @ IGM wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:43:43 +0100
> From: "Ian Eade @ IGM" <ieade at igmwebdesign.info>
> To: scarborough at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: RE: [SLUG] SLUG site and Geeklog
>
> Maybe the links on the left contribute to the value added chain and
> provide visual enrichment to the website, or maybe not?

I dunno what it is about them, they just stand out a lot. I think the focus of
the reader should go straight to the content but at the moment by eyes head
straight to the links. Could they be made not bold?

'contribute to the value added chain' wtf?!

adamsj at sdf-eu.org
SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System
Linux User #314423