[SLUG] Linux Magazine

Jamie Adams adamsj at sdf-eu.org
Fri Jun 13 01:27:01 BST 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, whsmith wrote:

> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:16:58 +0100
> From: whsmith <pkershaw at whsmithnet.co.uk>
> To: scarborough at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux Magazine
>
> You missed an excellent meeting Jamie. Thanks Gav it gave us a lot to think
> about.

Gav, I have missed all of your demonstrations, I swear im not doing it on
purpose! Unfortunately my girlfriend now works on Thursday evenings, and I know
that this day is easiest for most people. That will effectively rule me out for
most meetings. I will however try extra hard to get to the Wednesday IRC
meets.

Any chance of a write up of the meeting(s)? It would be good for the website and
for people like me who cant get to the meetings, I feel crap knowing im missing
out, especially when people tell me how good it was!

Was it ever decided what was happening with the website? I have my opinions but
I dont want to spark up the entire debate again :)

Cya.

Jamie -- adamsj at sdf-eu.org
SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System
Linux User #314423