[SLUG] Debian and mozilla!

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 12:12:12 BST 2003

I cant diagnose the problem, but I know it worked okay'ish on mine. I
think I was using the snapshot version of mozilla if that makes any
difference. I did have problems with mozilla on debian. It was weird
things like file/save dialogs not working and not being able to enter
text in the address bar. I gave up in the end and used Galeon, but
that's not a solution.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk