[SLUG] Interim Meeting

Jamie Adams jamie.adams at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 18 17:55:04 GMT 2003

The times sound about right to me. Im a bit skint but I should be able to make it till ten'ish :)

The Crescent has provided problems as a location before as the Crescent is quite a big area.

Heres a map:
 http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=504000&Y=488500&scale=10000&coordsys=gb

The Crescent (as in the street) is at the bottom right hand corner of the map. If you head towards the entrance leading from Vernon Road and Sommerset Terrace it will be one of the first buidings you see, being just on the corner. I think it may be called 'Gridleys' the resturant above being called 'The Crescent'. We meet in Gridleys which is downstairs.