[SLUG] Geeklog

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Thu May 1 09:25:01 BST 2003

Yes, I think this is more or less what we agreed at the meeting. In the
end, I think its up to the people who are developing the website as its
them that will have to do the updating etc. What paul describes in his
post resembles what I would have liked to have done with the site if I
had the expertise (and time).

Also, I would be very interested in learning how PHP interacts with
MySQL, so if anyone in the know wanted to give me a quick tutorial at a
meeting that would be brill :)

Regards,

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk