[SLUG] Geeklog.

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Tue May 6 22:45:01 BST 2003

<snip> :)

> > Personally I would prefer to hack geeklog into what we want and
> > benefit from the work that its authors have done, rather than have
> > (many?) people spend (much) time and effort in developing a system
> > which is basically a shadow of geeklog without its benefits and
> > potential scalability possibilities. Maybe a demo of how
> geeklog could
> > be hacked is required?
> >

> > Ian
>
> I would really like to see Geeklog as you describe.  My
> original comments about Geeklog came from my dissappointment
> at its presentation.  If you can make Geeklog look like
> Paul's site then thats great.  Please can we see an example?
>
> Al

I will begin work on seeing how the Geeklog can be made to look like
Paul's demo, I think basically if the back end of Geeklog is preserved
and exploited and our front end is applied then we may just get the best
of both worlds.

Suffice to say that I believe that Thursday's meeting should concentrate
on finalising the geeklog/cms situation

Paul: Can you send me your demo header/footer files and anything else
(formatting wise) which maybe relevant?

Ian