[SLUG] Transport to Meeting

Jamie Adams adamsj at sdf-eu.org
Sat May 31 00:36:01 BST 2003

Hi,

I was contacted at work today by someone that would like to come to the next
meeting. He is buying a new computer soon and is toying with putting Linux on
it, I said there was likely to be a few machines for him to have a look at.
Anyway, he lives up near Burniston and he says the bus's stop at 7.30 which means he cant get to the meeting.

Would anyone be able to give him a lift down and back?

Also, my girlfriend has just got a new job (woohoo!), but she's working Thursday
night which rules me out of the meeting (noooo).

Laters,

adamsj at sdf-eu.org
SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System
Linux User #314423