[SLUG] Another Distro

Carl Dixon Carl.Dixon at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 11:42:33 BST 2003

Don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but I have access to a big
pile of SuSE 7.2 boxed sets. I know that they are a bit out of date now
but it might allow you to legally use a copy of 8.2 if you have a legal
copy of the restricted software? Anyway, if anyone wants a box then I'll
bring one next time I'm in town (I'm not going to post though because
those manuals weigh a ton!).

Carl