[SLUG] FW: License Issue

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 19:02:16 GMT 2003

Sorry about the late reply again!!

Thanks for clearing that one up Darren - good result. Also one of the chaps
at York LUG was exactly correct in his statement as he said exactly what the
guy from SuSE did.

Jamie: Copy on it's way to the next meeting unless you've already obtained
it via Darren. Let me know!! Anyone else for a copy?

Cheers,

Paul.