[SLUG] FW: LinuxWorld Magazine

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Thu Oct 30 09:22:33 GMT 2003

What do you think guys?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristin Kuhnle [mailto:kristin at sys-con.com]
Sent: 29 October 2003 21:31
To: Adams, Jamie
Subject: RE: LinuxWorld Magazine

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your response.  We are inviting international Linux User
Groups to receive a free subscription to the Digital Edition of the
magazine, beginning in January.  We would ask that you post the attached
on
your website, and link to the below URL:

The Digital Edition e-newsletter contains all the articles that are in
the
print version of the magazine, and subscribers will receive the
newsletter
in their inbox each month.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!